- Porter says when something scares him. The first we heard of this was the Monster Truck toy with teeth, which admittedly was a bit scary. Also scary: the dark, Gilbert making monster sounds, and dogs.
- Porter “parks” his toys under his bed before nap time and bed time. It’s a great way to get him to stop playing and go to bed.
- The house was a big hit for Christmas. Both Harlan and Porter (and Gilbert) love to move all the pieces around.
- Seamus learned how to play Rook, and he is obsessed with it.
- Gilbert is having a successful visit to Nana and PopPop’s. We all miss him; it sure is quiet around here.
- Porter had to get new clothes (out of the attic). A drawer full of size three shirts now fit over his head. He has short little legs though, and still wears the size 2 pants. Seamus claims to need long sleeved shirts. We’ll see. I think he just doesn’t like wearing button downs, or sweatshirts over short sleeves…
- Happy New Year!