- I’ve finally gotten out the Popsicle maker and started filling the molds with yogurt and fruit blended together to give the boys a treat after dinner. Gilbert loved the first one. We’ve made mixed berry; banana, cinnamon, vanilla; and I’m going to try kiwi-raspberry next.
- Seamus had his six-year-old visit. He’s 45 lbs and 46.5 inches, putting him a little taller than average and a little thinner than average. He told the doctor that his chores involve cooking dinner and that his bed was too hot to sleep in. I don’t know where he gets this stuff. Although, he has been cooking dinner some nights. Tonight, he says he wants to make spring rolls.
- Porter had his 9 month visit. He’s 21 lbs and 28.5 inches, putting him a little smaller than average on both counts. His head is big though. He’s eating better, taking down purees and some more solid foods. He chews them up, and yesterday, he loved the bean and corn salad Patrick made. He’s also sleeping much better.
- I started my summer class. I think it’s going to be really fun, but I was totally wound up when I got home at 9:15 the other night. It’s going to make it a little hard to go to bed right away, so I guess it’s good Porter is sleeping well.
- Patrick and I have committed to the Japanese cleaning book. And by that I mean that I read a review of it, and we’re gung-ho. We’ve already removed 10 bags of stuff from the house, and we have plans for more (mostly our books and clothes).
- Seamus has been sick and home from school the last two days. He’s definitely feeling better today because he was starting to clearly need to do something other than lay on the couch, take naps, and listen to books on tape or books we read to him.