- Calls himself “Bil-bert”
- Has really developed a sense of ownership. He points to different things in the house and says who they belong to–or who uses them the most. “Mama’s book” “Shay-shay’s chair” “Dada’s cup” “Bilbert’s jacket” etc.
- Tried on Seamus’s big boy briefs yesterday, pulled them up over his legs and said Big Boy Briefs! Then on the changing table, he told P that he wanted to wear big boy briefs, no diaper.
- Has opinions about what he wants to wear, read, and do. I don’t know why this surprises me, but I was looking back on the blog to see where Seamus was at almost 18 months, and it seems like it was pretty similar. Although, I do maintain that I have very little memory of S at this age because I was so sleep-deprived with Gilbert as a baby.
- Counts things. But if you ask him how much he wants of something he says, “6!”
- Eats a ton of food. Four pieces of pizza last night!
- Reads “Go, Dog, Go!” to GIlbert.
- Can work the iPod by himself.
They’re pretty fun right now.
Your boys are geniuses!